Saturday, July 2, 2011

Goals- Step One

This morning I am going to go to the gym with Karen and all our kids will be in the gym daycare :) and I will be starting my regimen to get in shape and train to run the 5K's with Karen next summer!! Now that I have a specific goal in mind I think it will be much easier to do the things I need to in order to accomplish my goal. For example, the gym session today that should have been happening at least 5 times a week for the past 2 years I've had my membership!! And I will also start doing yoga after class during the week so help me relax. I do a lot of heavy lifting during the week with work so I think I will be ok to not do weight lifting on top of it all but I do need the cardio to start burning more fat faster. And, I feel totally motivated about eating better as well so I think I will see some good results pretty fast which is great since I need to get a job when school is done! Well, here we go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment