Thursday, July 14, 2011

And Here We Go Again.....

Last night's clinical went well after Forest Gump went home sick and then I got a semi-good CNA. Other than trying to leave a sheet on the bed that a resident had urinated on, she did great! The only problem is, is that at clinicals at the same time each night we only get to practice certain skills so there are many things on our lil checklists that I didn't get done because they are morning activities. Oh well, that's what studying is all about and I can always practice on the kids :)
On a side note, I lost another 2 pounds so since May 2011, I have lost 13 pounds!!!! WOOT WOOT!!! Yup dang proud of myself! My boss got the gastric sleeve surgery done so she is now literally missing 2/3 of her stomach so she has lost like 20 somethin pounds but mine has been from good old fashioned diet and exercise!! Feels sooooo much better being able to say that then having tried some fad diet or even worse surgery!!

No comments:

Post a Comment