Sunday, July 31, 2011

Another One Bites the Dust

Can't believe that the summer is almost over! So crazy how fast time flies when you run around like a chicken with your head cut off! I was really worreid that last week would go by painfully slow but it actually went by at a perfect pace. Probably due to the fact that I was at work 5-7 hours a day doing mostly nothing. I would get some chores done and then there was nothing left to do so I would hang out with the lil girl and watch Dora over and over again! But, it made her happy having someone watch it with her so I am more than happy to do so!
Anyhoo, I get to take my state tests on Tuesday so that is super exciting! On Monday I am having some friends over to practice our skills and study for the written exam so that will be fun and then after therapy on Tuesday I am driving up to school with my lab partner and we are gonna rock the tests!! Well, just pass them would be great! Unfortunately I won't find out for a whole week if I passed or not so I may have to wait to apply for the jobs that require the CNA not just passing the class. But, I can still apply at the nursing homes and most home health care facilities in the mean time. I am really trying to have faith that I will get a great full time job with benefits very soon so that I can get the kids all settled before school starts on the 23rd.
Still feeling all settled and peaceful about my life so far so I am hoping that this is a new trend for me lol. I have really taken the time to feel my feelings about things but then just let it go so that it isn't hurting me anymore. I also had a very weird dream about the psycho boss that fired me in December. In the dream we were at a grocery store and were just shopping and chatting like two friends. I was leery of her in the dream but still played along and ended up feeling like a huge burden had been lifted from me! Super awesome experience! Hopefully that was my psychie's way of letting me know that I am ok to forgive her and myself for what happened and just learn from it and never flip out about any injustices on either party's part!

No comments:

Post a Comment