Saturday, July 23, 2011

Grad Party!

My sister Karen surprised me with a lil graduation celebration for tonight! It was tons of fun! We went to Chili's with Mom and Dad and then they took me to the last Harry Potter movie :) Haven't been to a movie in a VERY long time or out to eat at Chili's for a long time either so it was great being able to not only get out of the house without the kids but to also enjoy time with sweet supportive family and get to see a great flic!
I got a lot accomplished in the apartment today! The living room is now really clean except the book shelves and I need to clean the carpets and the kitchen is about 90% gorgeous! I got 3 loads of laundry washed, folded, and put away and I got both the kids' DVD's and my DVD's organized. Oh and I finished a book I've been reading for like 2 weeks now cuz I have no free time lol.
So next week I will be working full time all week. Everyone in my family tries to get me to think positively about it and comment on how great it will be for the extra income but they don't know how hard it is to even get out of bed to go to work anymore. I still love the work I do with the lil girl but having the two older kids and mom home all day and make mess after mess with no intention of cleaning it is getting so ridiculous I can't stand it! To make matters worse, I had my first asthma attack on Thursday night after trying to run outside with the kids around 9:00pm when it had finally cooled off. I was able to get it under control thanks to Mom and then the next morning after being at work for 2 hours, I could hardly breathe and was coughing and sneezing and it sucked!! So, I think the cat dander is to blame for that but I can't have them lock up the cat for 8 hours a day while I'm there! Plus I have to do laundry which is the room the cat is in most of the time! I guess I just need to get a blessing from Dad tomorrow when we go down for dinner cuz I literally don't know how to handle this!

No comments:

Post a Comment