Thursday, July 7, 2011

Alrighty Then :P

I have aced two tests in the past two days! Awesome!! Don't know how I did it but I did! Woo hoo!! I am feeling more confident in my skills so I think I will do well on the tests but I found out today that we won't even get to test until August 2nd!!! I was sooooooo mad cuz I need to get a job right away not wait 5000 more years! I am hoping that I will be able to get one contingent on me passing the exam since I am already a CMA but we'll see how good my powers of persuasion are!
Haven't had any major life-threatening drama today other than all of my babysitters for tomorrow leaving for the day! But, I got everything worked out so it will be all good :D hmmm might actually be able to go to bed at a decent hour tonight! Awesome for being so tired you can't help but relax :)

No comments:

Post a Comment