Thursday, June 30, 2011

Whew!

Very pleased that class is out until Tuesday and we have a clinical that night so only two classes next week!! SUPER BONUS!! Class was really good tonight talked about death and dying and then reviewed our skills for our CNA exam which was very helpful.
Work was pretty darn hard today. I was sneezing my head off and couldn't catch my breath, got in trouble for something the family could have easily taken care of, and the kids were getting yelled at by one of the kids at the house. So, overall grade for today's experience would prolly be a C-. The few things that didn't make it an F- were that the lil girl I work with was in a great mood, I got all my work done by 11 and got to leave, and I didn't get fired :D I just really need to find a way to be happy while I am there again it's just really hard with stressing about the kids etc. So, as soon as I find out how much the state will pay I can try and get them into a daycare that can bus them in the fall. And, if I get the job I want then they would just have to watch them in the morning and an hour on Mondays for the early out day! That would be awesome! Anyhoo, that's the next plan after I find out what they will do, hopefully on Tuesday. But, until then my super sweet wonderful parents and sister are helping me out. So, for now, not having to have the kids at work with me will be great and I'm sure it will help my stress level at work. :)
Well, I think I shall try and get some great sleep tonight and have a FANTASTIC day tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment