Tuesday, June 28, 2011

AHHH!!!

So I thought I had babysitting all worked out for the kids for school this week and then I found out that our Clinical for tomorrow doesn't end until 9:30 which means I would be back down to Orem by 9:50-10:00!!! Way late for my sweet visiting teacher so I now have to find someone that doesn't have plans on a freakin WEDNESDAY night and could watch them from like 8-10! Grrr! A couple of the sweet girls I carpool with asked their sisters if they could do that and unfortunately they can't and I asked a niece if she could but she made a LAME excuse to not help me out so now I am going through a list of everyone I could possibly think of and there aren't many who could so I am just going to have to pray super freaking hard that someone can come through for me cuz I have to get this done so I can get a freaking job to support my family! ARG why are there so many obsticles in the way when you're trying to do something good?? Why can't things just go smoothly for once? I feel like I am constantly in the war zone just waiting for the next bomb to go off!!
And this just in; my nephew is going to watch them for me! SAVED!!! I seriously hope and pray that that sweet boy will get heaped on with blessings!!
Now I just have to try and remember all the things I've learned in class so far so I can convincingly do it on unsuspecting patients tomorrow lol!

1 comment:

  1. Carolyn! I didn't know you had a blog! Now I do, and now I will read it! Yay!

    ReplyDelete