Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Yikes!

Wow isn't it amazing how you can read something someone wrote to you over 3 years ago and still get all riled up about it? I just had to email my ex to notify him of the daycare changes because it says so in my divorce decree. He is a very smooth manipulator and I had forgotten that fact. I looked up the last time that we emailed and it was almost exactly a year ago with absolutely no communication in between. And before that it was 5 months before and it was another insincere attempt to disrupt the kids' lives. He really is one of the most selfish individuals EVER! He sends me an email usually once a year saying that he wants to see them but NEVER follows through with it thankfully since Isaac doesn't even know him! He never calls, writes, sends cards, sends birthday cards or presents, or sends Christmas cards or presents and he hasn't seen them in 5 years all by his choice!!! I pray that I will meet a wonderful man soon who can be the father to the kids that they have never had but always wanted and be an actual husband to me before Hannah gets old enough to get curious and want to see him. I know it will only end in heartbreak for her and that sweet girl has been through too much as it is she doesn't need more crap to wade through!! Geeze even thinking about him makes me aggitated and feeling insecure like I did when I was married to him! I have come so far I will NEVER go back to the way I was because I refuse to do so! I have been through hell and back again and literally have scars to prove it! I have learned who I am and that I can be strong and stand up to jerks now and not back down! I have been through one of the hardest times of my life these past 7 months with no support from him and very little monetary support so I know I can get through whatever trial I have to go through with the ex! I REALLY wish I had the money right now to just be done with him so I would NEVER have to worry about him coming into my life ever again!

No comments:

Post a Comment