Tuesday, August 30, 2011

And So It Begins...

Started training for the new job today and found out I will be in the Alzheimer and Dementia lock-down unit... lil nervous about that not gonna lie but it should be a good thing! I am where I am supposed to be and where I am needed most right now! Positive energy!
I am also excited to have the time to be able to work on some projects at home that I have really been wanting to finish! I am going to sort through all the kids' toys out in the storage shed and bring in some for the kids to play with since they have been really good about keeping their room clean! And, I am going to organize our bookshelves cuz they are all a mess right now, and I am going to finish the blanket I started to crochet over 5 years ago!! Time to get that bad boy done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment