Monday, April 25, 2011

Here We Go Again!

I have decided, after some very well said advice, to go back to therapy to fix the inside me so that I can work on the outside me easier. I still have some serious issues or I would not end up with the same kind of guy every time. Yes they all look different and have some things that are fantastic and some things that really really suck about them but bottom line they weren't good enough for me in one way or another. That's not to say that I am conceited or prideful, I just am not willing to put up with certain things and instead of recognizing their faults before I date them, I magically think that somehow I am enough to motivate them to change and then when I'm not I get all depressed about it and that is LAME! Anyhoo, so I want to get my wiring all straightened out so that I can finally accept the love of a fantastic man wherever he may be, and have a full and happy life! I know it will not be without trials and lil hiccups along the way but with the right man by my side I can accomplish anything that life throws us! I can do that on my own as well but it's kinda lonely lol. So, it starts on Wednesday so we'll see how it goes!!!
As far as my other goals are concerned things are rough right now but I need to just take it an hour at a time. Any farther in the future than that and I want to cry so that's all I can do and I'm sure I will accomplish so much more!
Well, here's to a brighter tomorrow and a happier me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment