Saturday, April 23, 2011

Wowzers

So many much things have happened as of late. Hannah was baptized on April 9th which is also my sister Karen's birthday. Then on the 10th I found mold climbing up my wall in my bedroom when I was trying to change my sheets :( So, Nate (Karen's husband) came over and looked at it and decided it was not safe for the kids to be in the apt until it was fixed and let us come stay with them. So we spent the week at their house which was also spring break for the kids. So, I took them to work with me for a few days and had them go to daycare during one of my shifts one day and yeah. Also, Monday night, Karen and Mom took me out to dinner and we had a good long talk at Macaroni Grill which resulted in me breaking up with Paul on Tuesday :( I still debate that decision all the time because I care deeply about him but some of his habits are not desirable in a husband :( So, I haven't had him back over since the 10th and that's been really hard on me and the kids and he finally admitted it was hard on him too. Was starting to doubt his feelings cuz it seemed so easy for him to make the separation.
Anyhoo, this past week was nuts! we had dinner at Mom and Dad's on Monday night cuz Dad had surgery on his foot so we brought them down some pizza lol and then Tuesday night Karen invited us over for dinner after I took the kids to the dentist and the grocery store. Wednesday I stayed home after picking up the kids cuz I didn't want to deal with the world. Thursday I had to sub at the daycare and then we had dinner at Karen and Nate's again and then we had parent teacher conferences for both kids. Friday I had an interview at a ped's office that I just handed them my resume in December and then I subbed at the daycare and then we had a celebration dinner at Deanna's for Aaron's graduation from BYU. Tonight we have girl's night at Judy's and then we are spending the night at Mom and Dad's and then will all go together to hear Karen sing in church tomorrow. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too crazy!! So, as far as my goals are concerned, I am still looking for a job, I worked out on Tuesday, and I have an appointment with Karen's old therapist on this coming Wednesday and I am subbing at the daycare all week next week so that will be some added income and Paul made his first repayment so that will be more income to make things last a lil longer until I can get a dang job!

No comments:

Post a Comment