Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ugh

I just realized that I always want to start a new thought with : "So,..." lol fun times! Anyhoo, I got the Jillan Michael's Ripped in 30 program that has a diet on-line to go with the work out program so as soon as Mother Nature decides to stop being a beast, I am going to start that program! I am way excited and would start it now except I would probably die! :) So, I am going to give my body a lil break and then give it a good boot-camp-butt-whooping! I figured if I follow it closely and get a few pounds worth of results then it will be sufficient motivation to keep going and get rid of my chub!
I have also been trying to make progress with my family in helping them to realize that I am a full-on adult! Yeah news flash! I'm almost 30! Somehow this has not translated into Carolyn can make her own choices! So, hopefully with them finding out that I am in a relationship with an absolutely amazing guy, they will realize that good or bad it's my life and I have to live it and choose what is best for me and my kids! Paul (my hunny-bunny) is a wonderful man and truly loves me and the kids! He is kind and smart and funny and loves many of the same things I do! He isn't LDS however so this will cause a major uproar in the family. They want me to be perfect lil Molly-Mormon and marry the perfect man in the temple for time and all eternity... Cuz that worked sooooo well the first time! LOL!!! Paul is actually a much better man than a lot of guys out there and is the perfect guy for me and the kids. He will be an amazing father and has already helped me in that area. I feel like I have an actual partner in raising the kids not just me on my own with someone loitering. I never felt like their dad really participated in any of their care willingly so this is a pleasant change. I am just so worried that they are going to judge him solely on his looks and his religious status instead of how he treats us which is by far more important to me! Besides the fact that we are just dating and not announcing our marriage! Grrr! I need to stop acting like a petulant child and then they will stop treating me like one lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment