Tuesday, March 22, 2011

ummmm really?

So I have temporarily put my weight loss goal on hold until I get the program I ordered on amazon. I justified that trivial amount of money because it will indeed help me to get my lazy behind in shape! I also purchased some Spanish books to aid in learning the language which will make me more marketable for jobs. Speaking of jobs, still no full-time work but I am really working hard to stay optimistic and not give up cuz I can't give up! No one else can do this for me so the best I can do is give it my all and pray like crazy that I will get a full time job. My second goal is contingent upon getting a full time job because I really want to get ready to buy a house. I really want to stay in this area but we'll see how it goes. Anyways, if it's going to take more than a year for me to qualify for a loan then I will move into a 3 bedroom apartment cuz the kids are driving each other nuts and me nuts cuz they don't have their own room. So, to provide sanity to all concerned, a 3 bedroom apartment would be the next best thing but I would rather have a house :D.
My friend Jennifer is moving to Maryland and that is way bumming me out cuz she really has been a great friend and I am going to miss her but I know this move will help her and her lil family so I am trying to be happy for her :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment