Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Time Is Flying

It is amazing to me that I have already worked at the care center for a month! Feels like just a couple of weeks! I really am very comfortable with my job now and the people I work with are great! Some are a lil on the lazy side of course but I catch myself becoming that way also! One of the awesome girls at work just got a job with IHC. I am totally jealous but she has worked at the care center for over a year so she has definitely put in her dues! I just hope that after I have a year's experience I can get on with the medical powerhouse myself. I can do so much more and go farther in my career once I am working for them and they will also help pay for school so I can get my RN. Every job I apply for with them though I feel like I'm not going to get so I am going to try doing some positive thinking so that I'm putting out good energy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment