Monday, October 17, 2011

Awesomeness!

Had a great time tonight with Karen and Nate and their kiddos and Michelle and her kiddos! We went up in Provo Canyon to Timanogos park (I think) and had a picnic and let the kids run around and then went back to the Pusey's and the kids decorated pumpkin shaped sugar cookies. Karen gave a great lesson on eternal families and we all had a wonderful time! I really am grateful for my wonderful family! They are awesome! Frustrating sometimes but I know we all have each other's back always!! I really think that if everyone had good solid families like ours, there would be far less problems in the world. But, you have to factor in the whole Satan thing and free agency and that's when ya get messes but it would still be great!
So trying not to care so much about the whole wedding thing and so far it's workin pretty well! I have completely given up on ever being a bride's maid because I realized that I totally missed out on those life experiences that allow girls to form those close bonds that make them bride's maids. I didn't go to a regular college, I don't live in the same town I grew up in and I hate dumb girls that think the world revolves around stupid boys! So, that pretty much kicks me out of every bride's maid category ever!! So, I refuse to do anything wedding related for anyone unless they specifically ask me (which they won't)! I, in turn, if I ever get married, will do everything myself because too many people get their feelings hurt over stupid wedding stuff and it's just not worth it. If we do have a wedding party and he wants to have groom's men then I will just pick whomever I happen to be associating with at the time and Deanna will be my matron of honor cuz she is the only that actually gets me all the time and has always treated me like a sister instead of a kid. And there ya have it! Still sucks being rejected for that job though and not even having any prospect of dating right now so it's more a problem of jealousy right now than anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment