Monday, November 30, 2009



Once again a "holy cuteness" is justified :) This is the adorable Isaac a couple months after he hit the big "4". Which is now his absolute favorite number and has to be involved in every aspect of his life :) When I tell him he can only do something for a few minutes that is automatically translated as 4 minutes. And since he's in the pre-k class at daycare, the new integration of the number 4 is "4 1/2" since one of the boys turned 4 1/2 a month ago.

He really is such a delight to have in my family and I am so grateful for him :) Isaac loves to tease just like his Grandpa and even gets that same cute lil twinkle in his eye when he's getting ya good!

Isaac of course has a ton of cute sayings that he has come up with and I look forward to recording them on here so that I won't forget them :) My very favorite to date is when I'm getting upset at the kids for something and Isaac will come up to me and say, "Mommy, you're beautiful." To which I of course say thank you and then he'll immediately come back with, "That make you happy?" Who could resist that? Then there is his new-found pride in speaking some words correctly that have been difficult for him, so he'll say them randomly with the biggest smile on his face: Cookie, Cake, Car, and now Cut and he expects a high-five right after the performance of each word lol

No comments:

Post a Comment